DSP’s 9 Principles of doing business
When you ask DSP to help you, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that we’re absolutely committed to the following principles of doing business:
- Your individual business needs and aspirations will be listened to and completely understood … so that you can be sure of receiving the best possible advice and recommendations, tailored to you and your business.
- You’ll receive access to a friendly, helpful support team who’ll work with you on a one to one basis … ensuring that your objectives are met quickly and efficiently.
- Your support team will act as your sounding board, giving you excellent, honest advice and motivation to ensure that you’re putting your strategies to work as effectively as possible.
- Your support team will always be of the highest calibre … so that you’ll benefit from their extensive business and marketing qualifications as well as their real world business knowledge and experience.
- Response to your telephone calls, faxes and emails will always be our priority … and initial critiques of the strategies you’re working on will always be completed within 2 working days so that you receive prompt and helpful feedback.
- You’ll be helped with the application of a systematic, structured marketing approach … so that you’ll learn as you apply the programme and develop the necessary skills and expertise to achieve on-going success.
- You’ll only receive recommendations that have been tried, tested and proven in Blue-Chip and start-up companies alike … with excellent results.
- Your feedback will always be actively encouraged and will be acted upon in a positive and effective manner … so that you know you always come first.
- You can be sure that your success is our utmost priority … and the only possible outcome as long as you follow and implement our recommendations. Guaranteed.