DSP “Growth Assist” Programme
So, you’ve been on the 3 day workshop, you’ve been inspired, challenged and prepared to grow your business through a magnitude of simple, common-sense strategies. You’re focussed, confident and ready to go. You’ve got your blueprint with every plan, thought and revelation captured and prioritised to help you achieve what you really want and need for your business success…
So, what do you do next?
- First, you need to devote time and patience to building a proven framework of strategies to grow your business. Your Blueprint will guide, remind and refresh your mind about the 53 approaches you can use in your business.
- Secondly, you’ll need to find someone who has marketing and business expertise, someone who can write creatively, someone who understands basic psychology, someone who can bounce around ideas with you, someone you can confide in, someone who can help you define your USP…and someone who’ll keep you on track and help you get results.
- Thirdly, you need a plan. At the very simplest level, this 8-point plan will ensure you cover everything you need to ensure your marketing is effective, well planned, executed and monitored. Analysing, planning and testing are key if you want to save money and time to build your business the smart way. You will need to bring all of the secrets, tips, case studies, examples, know-how and insights you will have captured in your blueprint to your plan to make this a success.
Your plan of action…
What have you done in the past?
- Review past marketing campaigns, business strategies, customers, approach and results.
Where are you now?
- Analysis of your current business, your people, your resource, your competition, your customers, your positioning and your target market.
Where do you want to be?
- Explore, refine and set new business objectives for the short and long term.
How do you get there?
- Define and articulate your USP
- Strategy Planning to:
- Attract and keep more of the right customers.
- Increase the average value of spend from your customers.
- Increase the frequency of spend from your customers
- Create awareness.
- Optimise processes and people internally.
- Define, implement, test and control your communications strategy.
- Track, measure and refine each strategy, campaign and message.
- Internal improvements and optimisation.
Or, you could do it another way…
We can take the worry away and help you through each step of growing your business by showing and teaching you how to do everything the easiest, most effective, most enjoyable way.
The DSP team will give you ideas, perspective, expertise and real-life examples from the know-how and experience they have gained from working with hundreds of UK businesses – large and small, across an amazing variety of industries.
DSP have a whole library containing a wealth of information, techniques, approaches, strategies and case studies that can be expertly applied to your business to turn it into whatever you want it to be.
How we will work with you…
Well, it really is down to you. We’re flexible to suit your needs, your business, your personality, your budget and your timescales. But…we’re consistent in our approach, which has been proven over years with literally hundreds of entrepreneurs, business owners, managers, marketers and team members.
We will actively help your business get results by providing strategic guidance and communications expertise. We’ll coach and guide you and your teams through a series of simple and effective marketing and business growth strategies to make your business succeed. We will give you direction, keep you focussed, challenge you and give you a gentle kick if you need a push to ensure you get things started…and completed!
We will not only provide an expert sounding board for every thought you have or every decision you need to make, we will provide hands-on help in writing every and any communication…whether it be a direct mail letter, an advert, a proposal, a telephone script…even a website. We know what works, we understand human psychology, we breathe marketing and we are about business results and we want to transfer all of this knowledge to you.
Someone genuinely interested in your business…there to help you get results whenever you need them…
We’ve got a herd of Business Growth Strategists chomping at the bit ready to start working with you. They’re a friendly bunch with an odd mix of personalities, ages, looks and strengths…but what they’ve all got in common is the expertise, passion, the enthusiasm, the ability and the know-how to make it all work…to get you results!
You will be given your very own Business Growth Strategist who will become the extra arm to your business to drive you forward. They’ll be there every step of the way guiding, challenging and teaching you how to market your business scientifically, through a mix of support and expert hands-on help with the implementation of each strategy and marketing communication.
The 10-point DSP Mix
From the moment you start working with DSP, the warm and friendly welcome you’ll receive will make you realise that you’re special.
Your DSP programme works according to the 90/10 rule which means that you will be doing 90% of the implementation and work … and your DSP Support team will provide you with the 10% advice, guidance and inspiration … so that once you’ve completed your journey through the programme you’ll have cut years off your learning curve, increased your business substantially and acquired a valuable set of skills for life.
We truly want your business to succeed, so we’re totally focused on improving your marketing skills … this means that although YOU will be doing 90% of the work, you’ll be supported by a skilled team who’ll help you to apply the recommended marketing approaches to your business, offering you as much friendly advice and guidance as you need to ensure you get the results you want.
- Firstly, you will receive a Full Set Of Audio CD’s. 22-24 Audio CDs of the live “Quantum Leap” workshop, so that you can re-visit, re-listen, re-learn and re-assess your thoughts. Each time you listen you’ll hear something new, some other idea you can adapt and adopt for your business … and add to your blueprint.
- In the early stages of working with you there will be an intensive one-to-one brainstorming sessions which will set you on the road to creating and articulating your USP, or “Unique Selling Proposition.” Much more than a “one-liner” … your USP is the essence of your business, the one thing that sets you apart from your competition … and it will become one of the most important things you can do for your business. With advice and guidance from your DSP Business Growth Strategist you’ll systematically develop, fine-tune and test your USP until it is ready to use in everything you say and do in your business.
- As you work with DSP you’ll receive help with analysing your competition, discovering what your customers really want, developing effective messages, accurately targeting your marketplace, developing compelling offers and testing everything you do … so that you can start being really effective in your marketplace, without exposing yourself to risk.
- Your day to day contact with DSP means that you’re no longer “lonely at the top,” which reduces the stress normally associated with running a business. As you work through your action plans, your DSP Growth Strategist will be there for you, helping you to create, test and implement your own successful approaches, facilitating, advising and guiding you. Acting as your coach, mentor, expert and sounding board. Brainstorming with you whenever and as often as you need it and critiquing what you do as you put each communication into action.
- You’re always accountable to your DSP Business Growth Strategist which means that there’s a strong emphasis on follow-through and implementation of the actions you’ve committed to, ensuring that tasks are completed according to agreed deadlines and that key strategies are developed, tested, fine tuned and implemented.
- Once you start delivering effective messages, your team will help you to focus on your conversion rates, your customer service, your nurturing processes, developing referrals and repeat business, forming alliances … and applying the sixteen factors that will accelerate your business success.
- You’ll be invited to join us from between four and twelve times a year for face to face strategy sessions depending on your programme … this is the perfect opportunity for you and your DSP Strategist to review the direction of your strategies and monitor the progress made in the programme.
- DSP’s investment in advanced IT systems and unique specially written software allow your strategist to organise their dealings with you, keep abreast of your progress, generate detailed action plans … and have instant access to thousands of pages of research materials.
- For the duration of your programme you’ll receive freephone access to your own hotline help facility … giving you all the open and honest advice you need, no matter how trivial you think your questions are.
- 10. Phone calls, emails or faxes will be attended to as soon as possible by a member of the support team, and you’ll receive objective and constructive criticism on any marketing approaches you’d like advice on, with a guaranteed 2 working days turnaround. And regardless of whether you use a Windows PC or an Apple Mac, our IT systems will work with yours.
And that’s not all…
If you’re local or passing by, you’re always welcome to visit us in our offices, where a choice of 61 delicious teas, coffees, hot chocolates, fruit infusions or refreshing cold drinks always awaits you … together with the encouragement you need to help you keep on track. If you’d like us to visit you from time to time, this can also be arranged.
To discover if this programme is right for you, book your FREE consultation with one of DSP’s Strategic Analysts. Call DSP now on 01908 357 657.