Before you get here or call us, we want to make everything as easy and enjoyable as possible for you.
- If you’re interested in our seminars, please call us for up-to date availability and we’ll book you and your colleagues on the seminar over the phone.
- If you’re ready to go on the ”Quantum Leap” workshop, you’ll have to act fast…they fill up very quickly indeed. Call us to arrange your place and either organise a date to come and visit us or book a slot for a conference call so we can talk you through the workshop details.
- When you’ve booked your place, we’ll send you your Grounding Workbook to help you get your brain going ready for the Workshop itself. Before you get here, we’ll be doing everything we can to make sure you enjoy your 3 days. We’ll send you full instructions on how to find us, maps, information on local accommodation and evening entertainment if you wish to stay in the area and we’ll arrange your delicious lunches for the 3 days – all included in the price.
Please call our friendly team today on 01908 357657 to book your places on the “Business Growth” seminars or the 3-day “Quantum Leap” Workshop…or just call or e-mail us if you would like to know any more about how we can help your business.
How to Contact Us
- If you require more information on any of the services provided by DSP Solutions, then please fill out the enquiry form below and you will be contacted shortly.
- Travel directions can be found here.
- Address and contact details are listed below.
DSP Solutions UK Ltd
314 Midsummer Boulevard
Central Milton Keynes
Tel: 01908 357657
Fax: 01908 357658
- Instructions for travelling to DSP’s office in the UK are outlined below.
- A Milton Keynes local area map in PDF format can be found here.
- Online directions can be found here.
From the East – M1 (see map)
- Exit the M1 from Junction 14.
- Take the road H6 “Childs Way” into Milton Keynes.
- Turn right at the junction of H6 and V7 at ”Saxon Roundabout” into “Saxon Gate”.
- At the second set of Traffic Lights, by the Holiday Inn hotel, turn left, into Midsummer Boulevard.
- Please see parking for details and exact office location.
From the West – M40 (see map)
- Exit the M40 from Junction 9.
- Take the A421 through Bicester, bypassing Buckingham and follow signs for Milton Keynes.
- At the limits of the city the A421 will also have the designation of H8 “Standing Way”.
- Turn Left at the junction of H8 and V6 “Grafton Street”.
- Turn Right opposite Milton Keynes Station at the junction of V6 and Midsummer Boulevard. Abbey National’s Head Office will be on your left.
- Proceed through the first set of Traffic Lights, across Witan Gate, and take the next turning on the right in front of Midsummer Court.
- Please see parking for parking details.
From Milton Keynes Railway Station
- As you leave the station building, Midsummer Boulevard is the road directly ahead of you, leading to the main shopping centre.
- Abbey National’s head office will be on your left,.
- Midsummer Court is just past a set of traffic lights, on your left, next to the new Ramada Encore and Jury’s Inn hotels currently under construction.
Parking is at a premium in the centre of Milton Keynes, like many other places. Parking outside Midsummer Court is £1 an hour if the parking bay is surrounded by a red band, 25p an hour within a purple band and free parking within a green band. If you’re visiting us by appointment, call us a day or so beforehand on 01908 357657 to obtain a password which will allow you to use our car park. N.B. The password is changed every day.
DSP Location Map
This pdf file is in Adobe Acrobat format and can be read and printed out on any Mac, Windows, Unix, Linux, Solaris, Sun, OS/2 or Silicon Graphics computers. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, it is available Free of Charge here.